As the central science bridging other scientific fields, it’s no wonder that some of today’s most meaningful discoveries are taking place in the chemistry lab. Understanding certain materials requires you to delve deeper, to the molecular level.
With our systems and instrumentation, Lake Shore can help you:
- Characterize photoelectrochemical behaviors of crystals or metal oxides
- Observe changes in chemical stabilities at low temperature
- Measure magnetic reactions when synthesizing chemical properties
- Gain new insights into physico-chemical behaviors within materials
- Define magnetic anomalies in amorphous metals, slurries, ferrofluids, and liquids
- Use terahertz energy to explore vibrational resonances in molecular solids for chemical identification