Requirements For Return Of A Product
- Originator of order must obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from a Lake Shore representative.
Information we will need:
- Name of business or institution
- Complete bill to and ship to addresses
- Contact person's name, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address
- Instrument model type
- Instrument serial number
- Detailed problem description
- Customer must ship product with customs/freight charges prepaid.
- Lake Shore will absorb customary return shipping charges (from Lake Shore) for products returned within the specified warranty period.
- Purchase orders can be used with prior approval. Credit card, check and wire transfer are accepted.
|If you have any questions for requirements for return of a product, please e-mail: email@example.com|